Domingo Correa and Edward Wolfe join RapidScale as Cloud Solutions Consultants for the Great Plains and the Great Lakes under Jason Roberts, Sr. Sales Manager, Central Region
Raleigh, N.C., May 17, 2023 — RapidScale, a Cox Business company, continues to expand its sales organization by hiring Domingo Correa as a cloud solutions consultant for the great plains region and Eddie Wolfe as a cloud solutions consultant for the great lakes region. Both CSCs will report to Jason Roberts, who has been promoted to senior sales manager for the central region and will be responsible for driving channel sales and partner enablement within their regions.
Domingo Correa, Cloud Solutions Consultant, Great Plains
- Brings over a decade of technology sales expertise and channel experience
- Joined Cox Business in 2016 and was previously a channel sales manager before joining RapidScale, focusing on telecommunications/ cloud solutions and growing awareness of the Cox brands throughout the Midwest
- Extensive knowledge in business development, B2B sales, and building effective sales teams
Eddie Wolfe, Cloud Solutions Consultant, Great Lakes
- Previously a national channel manager at NetFortris, and a leading technology services distributor, TBI (now AppDirect) for 8 years
- Strong background in managed services, networking solutions, unified communications, data security, cloud solutions and midmarket and enterprise account management
- Seasoned experience in strategic partner alignment and enablement
“I’m grateful for the opportunity to lead a world-class team that will continue to focus on supporting partners in the central region of the U.S.,” said Roberts. “Both Dom and Eddie have the industry knowledge and sales acumen that our partners can leverage to accelerate their businesses. I’m confident our partners will benefit from their resourcefulness and leadership.”
For IT and business leaders looking to scale, secure, and simplify their IT, RapidScale, a Cox Business Company, is the next-generation managed cloud services provider that aggregates best-in-class cloud technology under a single management portal, enabling IT to accomplish more and providing an exceptional end-user experience. By delivering simple and secure access to company data and applications from anywhere, any time, on any device, RapidScale sets itself apart from other cloud providers through its team of technology experts, award-winning end-user customer support, flexible co-management options, and easy-to-use management portal. For more information on RapidScale, visit http://www.rapidscale.net.
About Cox Business
The commercial services division of Cox Communications, Cox Business, provides fiber-based network and managed and cloud solutions that support applications and create connected environments for more than 370,000 businesses nationwide, including health care providers, K−12 and higher education, financial institutions and government organizations. We also serve most of the top-tier wireless and wireline telecom carriers in the U.S. through our wholesale division. For more information, visit www.coxbusiness.com.