Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) technology is reshaping the modern enterprise network by providing improved performance, reduced costs, and enhanced security. With an SD-WAN solution that combines real-time path selection, edge routing, stateful firewall, end-to-end QoS, and WAN optimization, you can deliver the reliability and efficiency your business demands.
Are you ready for SD-WAN?
Here are some common use cases:
- Need for always-on connectivity
- Introduction of bandwidth-intensive applications
- Expanded use of virtualized applications and desktops
- Applications moving to the cloud
- Demand for data segmentation
- Internet offload directly from branch
- Gain visibility and control over applications and websites