C3 is a telecommunications brokerage serving customers across the world with data(global mpls, Ethernet internet, metro fiber point to points, etc), voice(hosted VoIP, dynamic T1s, and SIP, etc), cloud solutions(IaaS, DRaaS, etc), and conferencing(web conferencing and audio conferencing). We represent 80+ telecom carriers from the largest global telecoms to niche providers like Rapidscale and 123.Net. We listen to our customers and tailor solutions based on their goals of increasing productivity, decreasing costs, and/or simplifying telecom management.
- Strategic and Tactical, not salesy – We focus on solving your business issues and helping you create a strategy instead of giving buzzword heavy sales pitches.
- Fanatical Customer Support – This may not be the reason you buy from C3, but it may be reason why you re-buy from us.
- Best of breed solution creation – We can act as a Single point of contact for multiple carriers.
- Unbiased consultative approach. We simply match our customers with the best solutions and carriers based on need and geography. We aren’t salespeople.
- Better Pricing. We can negotiate a better rate due to our knowledge and experience with the carriers.
- Have billing Issues? Done. We take care of those.
- Tired of getting new telco reps all the time? Not with C3. Work with the same team all the time regardless of carrier.
- Proactive account management. C3 continuously works with you in an effort to keep costs low and maximize your telecom efficiencies.
- Responsiveness. It is our goal to be the most responsive vendor/partner that you’ve ever had.
- Data – global MPLS, VPLS, fiber optic transport, wave services
- Hosted VoIP/Hosted PBX
- Contact Center solutions – Hosted IVR/Cloud IVR, Hosted ACD
- Local Phone Service, dedicated long distance, SIP trunking
- Ethernet – Metro Ethernet private lines, EoC wide area networks, EoC internet
- Cloud as a service (Iaas, DRaaS, Daas, Hosted Exchange, collocation, etc)
- Audio conferencing and web conferencing