Our team of Certified Kubernetes Administrators (CKA) boasts extensive experience in crafting and managing numerous Kubernetes, AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) environments. We specialize in delivering tailor-made, exceptionally secure Kubernetes clusters by leveraging our unique cluster design and auto-scaling approach and integration capabilities with top-tier third-party ISV solutions.
We specialize in delivering tailor-made, exceptionally secure Kubernetes clusters.
Cloud Architectures for Kubernetes
Cloud architectures for Kubernetes cover the following infrastructure components:
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) design: EKS subnets, Kubernetes standard tagging protocols, security groups, and cluster access
- EKS Cluster Deployment: deploy EKS Clusters via Terraform or eksctl, define & deploy Nodegroups, EKS Cluster Core
- AMI deployment & management: EKS optimized AMIs, hardening, CRP Image Factory automation powered by Logicworks for hardening & “baking” AMIs
- AWS autoscaling controller deployment & integration
- Enable Container Insights
- Configure cluster access (RBAC)
- Ingress management
- Best practice open-source security and management tooling
Third-Party Value-Added Services
Our team will procure, install, and manage the following third-party ISV tools within the Kubernetes environment to enforce governance around security, operations, and cost management.
- Alert Logic
- Trend Micro
Integration with Cloud-Native PaaS Services
We will configure Kubernetes integration with common cloud-native platform services, including:
- VPN / networking
- Directory services
- Identity & access systems, security groups & roles
- Secret manager