On April 5th, RapidScale’s Sales Webinar compared Microsoft 365 and Hosted Exchange – did you miss it? You can catch up below or watch the recording here!
There is an ample amount of people joining the Microsoft 365 platform. In fact, 1 in 5 corporate employees uses an Microsoft 365 service today. 58.4% of sensitive data in the cloud is stored in Microsoft Office documents, making Office the dominant platform for working with business-critical data. There are a variety of reasons why customers are moving to Microsoft 365, but one of the biggest is Microsoft’s decision of changing their licensing practices. Microsoft increasing the amount of users that can get an Enterprise Agreement with them has effectively encouraged customers who have less employees to move to Microsoft 365.
Managed Microsoft 365 with RapidScale
No doubt about it, Microsoft 365 is hugely marketed more and more to business owners in the SMB market space, and choosing the right provider that offers all the benefits and familiarity of the popular office solution is something that RapidScale can do and more!
RapidScale has witnessed a growing demand from the partner and customer communities for a provider that can manage an entire customer environment from the infrastructure to the desktops, which is why offering a Microsoft 365 solution with a little twist made complete sense.
RapidScale Managed Microsoft 365 offers all the benefits and familiarity of the popular Office solutions with our reliable support, management and migration options. By providing a white-glove service and a complete hands-free management, with RapidScale Managed Microsoft 365 customers will see an increase of efficiency and accessibility for their end users and organization, allowing them to focus on running the business while we take care of support and management. RapidScale ensures that the Office services remain secure and reliable so users can always access the comfortable environment they are used to with the knowledge that RapidScale’s cloud experts have their back.
Why Microsoft 365?
- RapidScale 24x7x365 support
- Comfortable environment clients are used to
- Management options
Microsoft 365 Plans
RapidScale offers Microsoft 365 Business Premium, Business Essentials, E1, ProPlus and E3 Microsoft 365 licensing plans. Each plan comes with options for support and migration, including full 24x7x365 end-user support and RapidScale managed migration.
How does RapidScale Support Compare to Microsoft?
There’s a great client demand for the common business applications and services of the Microsoft 365 suite, which complements RapidScale’s existing portfolio of cloud services. RapidScale Managed Microsoft 365 gives clients and their users an easy transition into a seamless application that can be accessed across the global with any Internet-connected device (BYOD). With multiple Microsoft 365 options and RapidScale’s cloud solutions to choose from, customers can take advantage of a complete managed cloud model that meets all of their business requirements.
Hosted Exchange with RapidScale
The power of email is shown through the numbers – there are 4.3 billion of email accounts around the world with 2.6 billion email users today! Like Microsoft 365, we see a huge demand for mail and in today’s world we have the resources to comply with those demands.
RapidScale’s multi-tenant Hosted Exchange, is industry leading in the delivery, design and support of Microsoft Exchange. Hosted Microsoft Exchange provides business-class email, calendar and contacts to a user’s PC, phone, and Web browser. RapidScale Hosted Exchange offers a high standard of physical and digital security for information while providing the control clients want and the reliability their business’ need.
- Sophisticated messaging tools
- Rich and efficient access to email, calendars, contacts, tasks
- Harness power of Exchange server without paying for full server license
- Distributed DAGs within RapidScale’s Tier 3 data centers provides a redundant and resilient email solution
- Free up valuable capital, IT, staff and other costly resources
RapidScale’s fully managed CloudMail offers businesses the ability to enjoy the benefits of Hosted Exchange without the server management, troubleshooting, device setup, and much more. Managed cloud customers also have access to our 24x7x365 customer support for anytime help. CloudMail allows for a high rate of security and lower costs that remove the burden for customers and instead enhance the end-user experience. RapidScale’s security options are powered by Mimecast Secure Email Gateway, and with this we create a strong defense that keeps attackers out all while keeping sensitive information secure.
What’s included in management?
- End-User Troubleshooting
- End-User Device Setup
- Operating System Management
- Basic Spam Filtering
- Application Management
- Exchange Server Management
- Patches and Upgrades to Server
- Managed Backups
- 24x7x365 Support
Who’s a good fit?
- Companies that are running on POP3/IMAP
- Companies that need to upgrade their Exchange server
- Companies on Exchange 2003, which is no longer supported
- Companies that rely heavily on 24x7x365 email access
- Companies that need to scale up or down quickly
What do we need to know?
- How many users do they have?
- What email platform are they on today? What version?
- How are users accessing email currently? (MS Outlook, smartphone, tablet, Web)
- Are they integrating any applications with Exchange today?
- Do they need compliance archiving?
- Is Active Directory Full Integration a requirement?
- Do they need advanced encryption services?
- Do they want RapidScale to perform email or data migration?
How do you open the door for opportunities?
Here are some open-ended, probing questions for customers:
- How many email users do you have today?
- How large are the user mailboxes? How many mailboxes are in use?
- Is there a size limit to the mailboxes?
- How do you support your email users today?
- How many dedicated Help Desk employees support the users?
- How do you handle new employee device setup?
- Have you experienced an email outage in the last two years?
- What was the business effect to your company?
- What was the financial impact to your company?
- Does your business require compliancy around email communications?
- Has your business been a target of “spear phishing”?
- Have you experienced a ransomware attack?
- How are mailboxes or messages restored if needed?
- What kind of anti-spam solution is in place?
- Is an email archiving solution in place?
CloudMail helps customers work more efficiently. It offers them access to their email in Microsoft Outlook 2013, but also to voicemail, instant messaging, SMS text messages, and more browsers. This makes switching between apps and communicating that much more powerful. CloudMail decreases complexity for them and their users, and ensures security for multiple approved applications.
RapidScale thrives on working with partners hand-in-hand to achieve their goals as a team. RapidScale Sales Webinars, moderated by President Mark Szotkowski, are on the first Wednesday of every month at 9am PST, and our Technical Training Webinars are on the third Wednesday of every month – Make sure you register here!