Next-Gen Enterprise Mobility
Reduce worries about sensitive information being compromised through lost or stolen devices. Think of the time saved by never manually updating a device again. How about being able to say “bring it on” to bring your own device (BYOD) and “goodbye” to the blue screen of death? That’s Desktop as a Service (DaaS) and next-gen mobility.
Establish A New Level of Security
Data in cloud environments can be more secure than data on hard drives. Virtual desktops don’t get left in a cab or broken when dropped.
Make Internal Labor Less Laborious
Whether you own 20 laptops or 200,000, with DaaS, maintaining and updating machines is no longer time-consuming and expensive.
Virtual Desktops Don’t Die
People panic when a computer fails. With DaaS, an employee is back “up and running” as soon as they log in on a new device.
The Battle for BYOD is Over
Workers do their jobs on the tools they love, without jeopardizing security. Enterprises reduce spend by procuring less expensive hardware.
Scalability is Finally Easy and Elastic
RapidScale can begin the automated building of your base environment on the same day. Remove or add users in minutes.
Tailor Your Solution
Your business is unique. We’ll build and manage your solution based on your users’ needs, applications, workload and resources.
- Enterprise virtual desktops, with native Windows 10/11 experience in AVD and Horizon
- Web-based portal for self-service management
- Advanced security and compliance
- Anti-virus and malware protection
- Access on any device (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, ChromeOS) from anywhere with the AVD, Horizon DaaS, or Citrix clients on the user device, or via a web browser
- Bring your own apps
- Citrix HDX delivery protocol
- Tier 3 data centers (VMware and Citrix DaaS)
- Tier 4 data centers with global coverage and geographic redundancy (AVD)
- N+1 redundant HVAC system
- Full native Azure Active Directory integration in AVD
- Enterprise infrastructure
- Advanced management of infrastructure environment
- Dedicated project manager for implementation
- 24/7/365 virtual desktop support
- Automatic operating system updates
- 100% uptime service level agreement
- Design, testing and implementation of applications
- End-user troubleshooting
- End-user management and administration
Enable Your Mobile Workforce with DaaS
Control Your IT Universe Through a Single Pane of Glass
IT teams contribute value when they can dedicate time and resources to application development, cultivating new revenue streams and creating stellar customer experiences.
RapidScale’s Desktop as a Service creates the visibility and control you need to transform IT from a cost center to a revenue-driving entity.
Collaborate via unified communications solutions through a virtual company workspace, anywhere at any time. Employees can also access the virtual desktop environment from any device including thin and zero clients.
- Reduce TCO by combining compute, licensing, upgrades, management, and more into a simple monthly charge
- Automatically distribute and activate the latest technology without impacting workflow
- Monitor and track every user session, ensuring compliance and establishing an indisputable audit trail
- Co-management approach lets you optimize resources and control depth of contracted services
- In-house IT still can provide needed technical support and advice to employees when needed
Dedicated, Compliant Environment
Does your industry mandate a private environment to run your desktop or unique business applications? A private environment might be the best fit for you. Our cloud engineering team can design a private virtual desktop for your organization comprised of all your business applications.
You are in control of your private desktop and can make changes to fit your needs. All your data is secure and accessible from any authenticated device.
- Citrix and VMware
- Tier 1 – Tier 3 support
- Single and multi-tenant
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Built-in disaster recovery
- Fully or hybrid managed
DaaS in the New Digital Workplace
Learn about the role DaaS will play as we all adapt to the new virtual workplace and equip employees no matter where they’re working or what device they’re using.